Aviation Noise Impacts: State of the Science
Here is a highly regarded article by Basner that presents the state of the science on Aviation Noise Impacts. The article is from April 2017
Read the article:
An overview of its contents is listed below:
The purpose is for general education on health impacts of aircraft noise including effects on child learning, sleep disturbance, birth outcomes, psychological health, and cardiovascular factors.The article has an international focus.
Overview of contents
- Moderating Non-Acoustic Variables
- International v Local Exposure Response-Relationships
- Chronic Aircraft Noise Exposure and Children?s Learning
- Interventions to Reduce Aircraft Noise Exposure at School
- Mechanisms Linking Chronic Aircraft Noise Exposure and Learning
- Guidelines for Children?s Noise Exposure at School
- Sleep and its Importance for Health
- Aircraft Noise Effects on Sleep
- Noise Effects Assessment
- Noise Mitigation
- Aircraft Noise and Hypertension
- Aircraft Noise and Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Aircraft Noise Effects on Birth Outcomes
- Aircraft Noise Effects on Psychological Health
CIVILIAN SUPERSONIC AIRCRAFT: A FUTURE SOURCE OF AVIATION NOISE
- Supersonic Aircraft
Subscribe to Fair Skies Nation Updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the ground crew at Fair Skies Nation.