Your action worked! Block 2 study documents released.
This past Tuesday, we asked members of our email newsletter and Facebook group to take action in requesting that documents from the Block 2 study, presented in the middle of most affected towns’ April vacation, be released to MCAC representatives, in order for the public to be able to view them.
Those documents were released on Tuesday morning!
Thank you for your participation. Sign up here to receive our emails.
View the Block 2 documents:
- Block 2: Preliminary Procedure Design Input Meeting for Logan Airport Community Noise Reduction,?R. John Hansman
- Block 2 Procedure Recommendations for Community Noise Reduction
- Block 2 Requests handout, Cindy L. Christiansen, Massport Community Advisory Committee (MCAC), Aviation Subcommittee Meeting April 18, 2018
- Block 2 Study Requests supplement; CL Christiansen, Milton MCAC Rep, Aviation Subcommittee Meeting April 18, 2018
- Bringing Relief to R27 Communities, Alan Wright, Roslindale MCAC Rep
- Basic Aircraft Noise Terminology (Noise 101)
Subscribe to Fair Skies Nation Updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the ground crew at Fair Skies Nation.